Update 2020-05-29: This post is out of date. Commenting remains enabled for members but is now powered by Cove. That means no more external login.
The original post is below for reference.
Here's a quick primer:
- The comment box is available at the bottom of all articles
- It will only display if you are logged in to the site
- To comment, you will need to sign in to Commento.io via Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Gitlab, or using an email address as anonymous comments have been disabled
- Privacy: No ads, no cookies other than those that are necessary, and no tracking
- Speed: It adds just 11kb to the page size
- Ease of Use: only two lines of code to embed
- Styling: the comments box matches the typography of the rest of the site
Let's see how this goes!
Become a Stuart Breckenridge member below to join the conversation (it's free!). As a member, you will also receive new posts by email (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Enjoying these posts? Want the newsletter?Subscribe now for free
Already have an account? Sign in