iTunes Connect App Transfer Mayhem
Since late August, I’ve been waiting for several apps to transfer between different iTunes Connect developer accounts. Completion of the necessary App Transfer Agreements, three in total, occurred as soon as the transfers were setup and since then only one app has transferred.
The hilarity to this day:
- iTunes Connect Developer Relations have extended the membership of the transfer from account five times
- Twice, however, they forgot, and the apps went into a Not On Sale state until I sent a friendly reminder
- Ad revenue continues to attribute incorrectly (to the transfer from account)
- I have to monitor and report sales across two different accounts
- Development is stalled while the apps are pending transfer
- I have received many apologies
It’s meant to take three business days to transfer an app. I’m now on day number 95.